follow url You can boost your creativity. Infographic (shown below) offers tips for cultivating creativity.
http://thurstonclimateaction.org/2017/01/speak-out-for-olympia-climate-justice/ Editor’s note: This infographic is from Daisy Hartwell of Custom-Writing.Org.
buy cheap propecia canada Here are 21 ways to be more creative:
- Obsess and brainstorm ideas.
- Make experiments and prototypes — test your ideas.
- Identify energy killers — stop wasting time.
- Relax and take a break — relaxation can boost your creative insights.
- Get inspired – expose yourself to new experiences and ideas.
- Listen to your body clock.
- Set limits — too many choices can overwhelm you.
- Record your ideas.
- Change the angle — change your perspective and you’ll see more opportunities.
- Sleep can increase your creativity.
- Go for a walk.
- Don’t give up.
- Combine ideas — mix the unmixable.
- Don’t be afraid to be wrong.
- Use what you have.
- Borrow ideas.
- Make connections — research shows that creativity can be trained.
- Think simply — stop overthinking things.
- Use your imagination.
- Use your safe zone.
- Stay hungry — Ask questions and never stop being curious.
Boost Your Creativity: Learn 21 Ways to Be More Creative
Credit: Infographic by Daisy Hartwell Custom-Writing.Org